Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips

Haha that was awesome.

But are tardigrades actually extremophiles?

Omega: Episode 1 Omega: Episode 1

Really great job creating something that feels like a DC animated web series, ya know? Ala Gotham Girls? Has a really nice vibe to it and I really like the animation. :)

Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

Really spectacular! I think animating web strips is actually a great idea for the way media exists today. I would totally watch this show on Youtube/NG.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

LOL! That was awesome.

The World Ending The World Ending

Wow! Fantastic animation! Solid work!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I don't agree with the other comments saying this is how society is. Not sure what country they're living in. This is a pretty bleak representation of city life -- at least any city I've ever been to.

Fun post-apocalyptic-ish storyline though.

As for the animation, I really love the background design and I thought the interpretation of the pretty people was interesting. The only drawback for me was the design of the main lower class character. Some of the background characters actually had better assets and animation than he did.

I liked it, though. Nice job.

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

Man, I could see this as like a 30 minute Halloween special that I would watch every year while picking around candy corn.

Great stuff!!!

Discretion Discretion

Really great animation. I really liked the way the eyes stretched when the brows would lift. Really nice touch -- almost looked like it had AE effects with some of the warping, which is awesome.

Really good stuff. :)

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

Just absolutely beautiful to look at. Makes me wonder why we don't have cartoon shows that look like this.

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear